Share it with your friends Like

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

www.brazilcarnival.com.br Here we the power samba moves by Clara Cristina Paixão, one of the Rio de Janeiro Queen of Carnival 2014 Finalists. She was able to…

Comments

BrazilCarnivalCOMBR says:

Here we the power samba moves by Clara Cristina Paixão, one of the Rio de
Janeiro Queen of Carnival 2014 Finalists. She was able to make it to the
finals, along woth 11 other candidates. On the contest, she showed a very
powerful samba routine, full of energy, and vigor. We had the oppportunity
to interview her, and she told us she spents at least 5 days of the week in
gym and weight lifting workout sessions to maintain muscular tone and
cardio resistance.

Kay Lee says:

awesome!!! i will be patiently waiting for the message 🙂

Karl-Heinz Wingerter says:

Powerdance,,, olala

BrazilCarnivalCOMBR says:

Thanks Kay for the trust! You, along with our friend Marty, SkateSpace,
will receive an inbox message, ok? all the best & have a great week!

Kay Lee says:

all you have to do is open your heart and embrace the dance! you don’t have
to be brasilian to know how to samba. i feel like the dance is done more
with your coracao then with technique, it’s how you feel the joy and love
comes from within and flows through you and you share that when you dance
and smile to the viewers

Kay Lee says:

I am so happy to be involved in your experimental work!!!!!!! I love your
videos and they keep me performance ready since I can learn new moves to
add to my routine. I love being a passista (secret, i love being a bahiana
more 🙂

Ronnie Cathcart says:

My first welcome to the Samba dance from these beautiful voluptuous
Brazilian ladies. This lovely lady can sure shake and move exquisitely.
Also, I love her hair as it shines and moves freely. Gorgeous lady! 🙂

BrazilCarnivalCOMBR says:

I guess with a little practice, anyone can samba dance. In fact, Carnival
is booming in Japan!

Monet Clarcke says:

4 Brazilians Only!

Juju Jangled says:

damn brazilians got beautiful hair =]

marty mar says:

roger that! bring it ON! ;D

BrazilCarnivalCOMBR says:

Thanks Kay, that is true….It seems like a consolidation of the 3 past
years…more curves and toned / fitness…You as well, will be part of our
experimental work on you-tube with our top 10 you tube fans. I will drop
you an inbox next week ok? all the best and thanks for the constant support!

BrazilCarnivalCOMBR says:

Thanks brow, this coming week I will sent you a message, cause we will have
an experimental work on you-tube with our top 10 you tube fans, and you are
part of the list, as one of out top commenters. All the best!

BrazilCarnivalCOMBR says:

Hello friend, this week I will sent you a message, cause we will have an
experimental work on you-tube with our top 10 you tube fans, and you are
part of the list. best

arabiandouble says:

cabello perfeito

marty mar says:

powerful indeed ;D

Kay Lee says:

Beautiful! The passistas seem more voluptuous this year…love it!!!!!

BrazilCarnivalCOMBR says:

That is true my friend. Clara has evolved a lot on her samba skills, and
part of that she told me was because of the extra training she did. She is
stonger now. 🙂 all the best my friend!